• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the vertical sidebar "get info"

Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I used to have in the past a sidebar on the left with the KB size as well, has it been discontinued? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

I wonder whether you are thinking of the Metadata > File Properties in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Info Panel. If so, Press F8  or use Window - Info.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it might be a toughy, it's not the info panel, nor file> get info, not image>size. last time I saw it was a few years back. It's on the left of the window, vertical, and gives you the MB and the KB.  Very interesting, the MB differs from MB in image size, and I still remember it was 2008, when Adobe used to phone support, they told me that bar is the accurate one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't think what that might be.     2008 it will have been CS3 to CS4 both of which I used. However, the oldest I currently have installed is CS6 and the nearest info of that type is the status bar at the bottom left of the window which can be set to show document size. That is in the same place in CC

Other than that I'm struggling to think what it might have been.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got it. it's right click on the thumbnail on the desktop, here, omg sorry about bragging, but it was 2008, so glad that it still works so nice up there between the ears, not for this forum though

DESKTOP.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

margieannejulie  wrote

got it. it's right click on the thumbnail on the desktop, here, omg sorry about bragging, but it was 2008, so glad that it still works so nice up there between the ears, not for this forum though

DESKTOP.png

That looks like an operation thing, and nothing to do with Photoshop.  It also looks like OSX only.  Windows has no such thumbnail visible in the Photoshop workspace, but we can open a Properties window with the information spread over multiple tabs, by right clicking an image file in File Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had me fooled . Thought you were asking about a Photoshop panel.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did not know either, it came back to me n it was OSX , sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder whether you are thinking of the Metadata > File Properties in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean I found the answer in the above post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

margieannejulie  wrote

I mean I found the answer in the above post

You were stuck in the moderation queue, and it looked like for some time.  Guys there were three pages of posts awaiting moderation.  I have cleared the first page.

[EDIT] panic over.  Someone else is onto it and there are only a handful left now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines