• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Baggage file issues

Sep 09, 2008 Sep 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Folks!

I've created a project to be merged into another, and it contains a javascript function that won't ... well, function. I thought it needed to be in the Baggage Files folder, but that folder won't accept it unless I create a new folder one level down. I tried that, but it still doesn't work (the javascript function). I've also tried adjusting the level path ("..\..\Holidays" -- the name of the function), but still nada...

any suggestions?
Thanx!
Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try forward slashes.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little history:

What I did was to use the books in the original project to create about two dozen merge projects; the topic I'm having a problem with worked just fine in the original project, and it uses "back" slashes.

Somehow, I seem to have been able to place the Holidays.js file in the Baggage Files folder in the original, but the merge project will have none of it -- unless, as I mentioned, I create a sub-folder to place it in ... but then how does that affect the path (in the True Code section)? Do I need the .js file in the Baggage Files folder?

Thanx again,
Lon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to have the js file within any project that uses it.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sometimes RH balks at adding files to Baggage (as you've seen). Simply open the rhbag.apj in a text editor such as Notepad (BUT NOT WORD!!!!!!), and add the .js file using the existing entries as a guide.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp