• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Lightroom 7

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I tried to open Lightroom 7. This is the purchased version, nothing to do with the cloud.

Instead of the software opening I got a window opening with Adobe asking me to accept conditions for the Cloud version. I did not accept the conditions (why should I, I don`t use the cloud?) so I cannot access Lightroom.

Has this happened to anyone else?

What do I do to open Lightroom 7?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

There is no Lightroom 7. What are you really referring to? If you're talking about Lightroom 6, and you purchased Lightroom 6, and you entered the serial number for Lightroom 6, then go ahead and accept the conditions because it is the SAME PROGRAM.  You just don't have all of the new features that have been added to Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Lightroom 7. What are you really referring to? If you're talking about Lightroom 6, and you purchased Lightroom 6, and you entered the serial number for Lightroom 6, then go ahead and accept the conditions because it is the SAME PROGRAM.  You just don't have all of the new features that have been added to Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines