• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off DNG Label in Lightroom Mobile

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Mobile to present (additional) Portfolios when sharing my work. Recently Adobe has decided to add labels to images in the thumbnail view indicating when a file is DNG. Does anyone know if there is a way to turn this off?

I really feel like Adobe is missing the mark in that Lightroom Mobile COULD be a great way to present portfolios and keep them current, but this does not seem to be on their radar for some reason. I know that have a presentation mode but that is more of a slide show and I want people to be able to EASILY browse at their own pace and also have a VERY clean interface.

In the normal mode, if your viewer inadvertently taps the screen the info panels come up and distracts from the presentation. It would be nice to simply have a presentation mode where someone can move through different galleries at their own pace but not get any of the underlying interfaces....

But I digress... for now.... can I just get the DNG labels to go away?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

The DNG labels are part of a new feature they added which cycles through different overlays, kind of like when you press the J key in the Grid view in Lightroom Desktop.

In Lightroom Mobile, tap the screen with two fingers to cycle through the options, and if you don't want any labels, keep two-finger tapping until you get the "Hiding Info" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DNG labels are part of a new feature they added which cycles through different overlays, kind of like when you press the J key in the Grid view in Lightroom Desktop.

In Lightroom Mobile, tap the screen with two fingers to cycle through the options, and if you don't want any labels, keep two-finger tapping until you get the "Hiding Info" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Conrad! Just in time for todays presentation. Much Appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines