• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Lookup files missing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new computer and reinstalled Photoshop to it, however, I noticed I'm missing some of the preinstalled files for Color Lookup. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, but still nothing. I have the first drop down menu with everything added, but not the last two.

I'm using Windows 10.

IMG_2872.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Contacted Adobe through their chat service. They were able to assist me and ended up putting the profiles directly onto my computer and in the color folder. Don't know why they didn't load to begin with, but the issue is resolved. Wish I could give an answer to this for people dealing with the same issue. If you are, just contact them and they'll handle it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 3D LUT presets are located in your Photoshop application folder > Presets > 3DLUTs. They are part of the standard installation. If they are not there you might want to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other two dropdown menus, which contain other colors, are not in that folder. And as said, I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, so this copy/paste answer isn't exactly helpful to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you reset your preferences? I know you've already tried an uninstall/reinstall but when things start to act weird in Ps, that's the first thing I do. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot then uninstall/reinstall. I got my fingers crossed that they load up for you, hope this hleps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also did that. Still not working. I plugged in my older computer, the one I was replacing, and Color Lookup works fine on there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted Adobe through their chat service. They were able to assist me and ended up putting the profiles directly onto my computer and in the color folder. Don't know why they didn't load to begin with, but the issue is resolved. Wish I could give an answer to this for people dealing with the same issue. If you are, just contact them and they'll handle it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you can give me a copy of those? I'm having the same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you please give me a copy and paste of the default files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines