• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CS6 unable to export to PDF

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys. I'm unable to export to PDF using indesign CS6. However i can export other files to PDF its just that the only selective indesign file unable to export PDF. Please help. Its a merge indeisgn document file which have contact number and address eg.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth trying saving the InDesign file as an IDML version, renaming it and reopening the resulting InDesign doc and trying to export it again (using the PDF presets).

Which OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: Closure of Indesign when I try to export a file

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jackiec,

Were you able to export your file to PDF? Did Derek or George's solutions work for you?

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines