operation

1,bitmap transform vector

2,finding and replacing

WP_20170412_11_54_15_Pro_1.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

I think what has happened is that in the process of converting your image to a vector not all areas were filled in with white. You can check that by changing the Stage color in the Properties panel to something like gray so you can see. The next issue is that the shapes where you want to apply color are not closed. If you're using the Paint Bucket tool, you can set your options lower in the Tool panel to whichever applies:

• Don't close gaps
  • Close small gaps
  • Close medium gaps
  • Close large gaps

Then you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't see what's not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vertical video syndrome strikes again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really hard to see what you're doing in the video, so here is a link to more information on color in Animate CC Color Panel in Animate CC.

If you want to do a find and replace with color, I'd recommend looking into Tagged Swatches. Select the color you want to use. Make that color a swatch if it isn't already. Then make that swatch a Tagged Swatch by clicking the Convert to Tagged Swatch button in the Color Panel. Use that Tagged Swatch to assign color in your graphic. When you want to change that color, edit the Tagged Swatch. Everywhere that Tagged Swatch is in your graphic will be updated to the new color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the work-around solution.  It appears that Tagged Swatches are "protected" from being changed with Find and Replace.  You have to Edit your tagged swatch and enter the hex code for your new color (you can't even use the Eyedropper).  Then all instances of that tagged swatch will change.  Pretty damned clunky if you ask me, but this kind of thing is to be expected from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use YouTube in my area.(National blockade)

无标题-10001.jpg

无标题-10002.jpg无标题-10003.jpg无标题-10004.jpg

No items found。

No longer replace color。

Can no longer be replaced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what has happened is that in the process of converting your image to a vector not all areas were filled in with white. You can check that by changing the Stage color in the Properties panel to something like gray so you can see. The next issue is that the shapes where you want to apply color are not closed. If you're using the Paint Bucket tool, you can set your options lower in the Tool panel to whichever applies:

• Don't close gaps
  • Close small gaps
  • Close medium gaps
  • Close large gaps

Then you can use the Eraser tool to remove any of the undesired overfill. You can set options for the Eraser, too, so that you can:

• Erase Normal
  • Erase Fills
  • Erase Lines
  • Erase Selected Fills
  • Erase Inside

You might also use the Brush Tool to apply your fills with similar options:

• Paint Normal
  • Paint Fills
  • Paint Lines
  • Paint Selected Fills
  • Paint Inside

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer。

The problem has been found。

The eyedropper tool does not match the color and the true color。

I think this is a problem with software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines