• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinema 4D Lite Saving Rendering

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to Render My Cinema 4D Lite file the SAVE option does not give me the option to add a location on where to save the file.  When I try to render anyways I get the "There is no File name specified for the rendering image" message.  Can someone please provide guidance on how to fix this issue?  Below is a screen capture of my Save screen in render settings

4dlite.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

You cannot render directly from C4D Lite. This only works with Cineware from within AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot render directly from C4D Lite. This only works with Cineware from within AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working in AE and when I click on "Edit" and then "Edit Original" this is where I am trying to edit and save My render.  How do I save this then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You render via After Effects as Mylenium said. You can NOT render from Cinema 4D Lite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created in C4D Lite and Rendered in After Effects CC. But when I rendered, the MoGraph rendered with the GuideLines. How do I render without Guidelines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the time it took you to type this up, you couldve just answered the question.  i have the same question too but when i googled this, the answer i got was someone nagging the poor guy on why he should study more...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, I agree wholeheartedly with the above user - that level of condescension (and time-wasting for yourself as well) isn't very constructive. It assumes a host of ridiculous notions. Help, or don't help - it's a large world, and many people want to be genuinely helpful to newer users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, that was a real lousy answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, you of all people should know that most people "study" by utilizing community resources like forums, tutorials, and the guidance of seasoned pros. The only thing one accomplishes by belittling a novice is to make it painfully obvious how deeply one's slipped into the grumpy, "can't-do-teach" category of chatroom trolls.

I followed the steps in this link provided above by Terry Gillespie, and it worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question brought me here, even after taking time to study

Here is a method to save from lite, assuming its a creative cloud subscription..

https://www.3dfordesigners.com/blog/how-to-export-images-and-video-from-cinema-4d-lite-guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your link really answer the question,?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real slick, Rick. Theres a fine quote that sums up your comment.....

“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”

Malcolm X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why you can't save the render file location in Cinema 4D Lite

Cinema 4D Lite does not allow you to save the render file location. This is a limitation of the Lite version. To save your render file, you need to export it to After Effects using Cineware.

How to render your Cinema 4D Lite file in After Effects

1. Open your Cinema 4D Lite file in After Effects.
  2. Right-click the Cinema 4D file in the Project panel and select New Comp from Selection.
  3. In the CINEWARE panel, change the Renderer to Standard (Final).
  4. Render your composition.

How to save your render file from After Effects

1. Go to File > Export > Add to Render Queue.
  2. In the Render Queue panel, click the Output Module tab.
  3. Select the format you want to export your render file as (e.g., PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or MP4).
  4. Click the Browse button and select the location where you want to save your render file.
  5. Click the Render button.

Troubleshooting tips

• If you are getting the "There is no File name specified for the rendering image" message, make sure that you have selected a valid output module in the Render Queue panel.
  • Also, make sure that you have specified a valid location for the render file.
  • If you are still having problems, try restarting After Effects.

Additional notes

• You can also use Cineware to export your render file to other Adobe applications, such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
  • If you need to render a large number of frames, you can use the Batch Render feature in After Effects.
  • For more information on rendering in After Effects, please see the Adobe After Effects documentation.
pubgliteapk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines