• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button action causing video in interactive PDF not to show initially

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just come across a problem in an interactive pdf created with InDesign CC, and I don't know if the problem is caused by updating from InDesign 2016 to 2017, or I think Flash Player this week being updated. The PDF has buttons with actions to play a number of videos, in floating windows. Every thing has been working fine, until today, now on clicking the buttons, only the frame of the floating window appears with no video image, but with sound (on a Mac). If I close the floating window and then reopen it, the video shows complete with image and sound. When I made a test PDF, not using buttons to activate the video and the floating video window are fine. Has anyone come across this problem? Any ideas how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Hi,

Please package the entire document upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send the document link to santalwa@adode.com. To package the document, Go to File -> Package

Also share the PDF

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you testing this PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm testing it in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please package the entire document upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send the document link to santalwa@adode.com. To package the document, Go to File -> Package

Also share the PDF

Regards

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines