• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading from published files to RoboHelp

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Robohelp 5.0 to Robohelp 7.0. I think that my project files were sitting in my robohelp folder which was uninstalled. I can't find any old project files. So, I was wondering if I can upload the documents from my published html files into a new project in Robohelp 7.0.

Is that doable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2008 Sep 10, 2008
Welcome to the forum.

No backups? Are you sure? If not you can create new projects as described in the link below but you are in for a lot of work. Also if the build had any content conditionally tagged out, then that will have been lost.

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#MonthlyScry/062004.htm

I would look very hard for backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

No backups? Are you sure? If not you can create new projects as described in the link below but you are in for a lot of work. Also if the build had any content conditionally tagged out, then that will have been lost.

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#MonthlyScry/062004.htm

I would look very hard for backups.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went digging into my hard drive and found the project files

Thanks!
Now if only I can get the application to speed up, I'd be a very happy camper.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you applied both patches?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what patches? I just received the media the other day. Is there something else I should load?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Most software, particularly on CD, from large companies with massive logistics for distribution does not include patches. Think about Windows and Office.

Just go to Help | Updates and install both patches. There is information on my site about them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp