• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-Browser Editing Log-in Problem because of SFTP?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same problem as a previous user named "fergum1". My client can not log-in to his site that is hosted on an SFTP server via Adobe In-Browser Editing. Is there a way to fix this? Enclosed is the error message we get. Hoping for fast help... Thank you!!!!

Der Benutzername und das Kennwort sind für Ihren FTP-Server ungültig. Überprüfen Sie, ob Ihre Angaben korrekt waren, und versuchen Sie es erneut.

Server-Meldung: Authentication failed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Hi Janina,

I am looking around for more information on this issue.

meanwhile, I suggest you opening up a case with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support so that the backend glitches can be eliminated is any.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an SFTP issue because Muse supports In Browser editing through any protocol through which you have uploaded your site.

Can you verify your log in credentials are correct. I would also suggest getting in touch with your hosting provider to see if they can troubleshoot this issue for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

thanks for your quick response. Yes the log-in credentials are 100% correct and my hosting provider tested the login with Winscp and FileZilla. Both work just fine! So they claim that the problem is not on their side and nobody seems to be able to solve this problem for me. Do you have any other recommendations/ ideas? Could an underscore letter in the username maybe create this problems??

There was another thread on this topic a while ago that didn't really provide a solution... so maybe it's a more common issue?

In-Browser Editing Log-in Problem because of SFTP?

Hoping for a solution!

All the Best,

Janina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janina,

I am looking around for more information on this issue.

meanwhile, I suggest you opening up a case with Adobe® Muse™ In-Browser Editing Support so that the backend glitches can be eliminated is any.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines