• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing PDF printer (DC subscriber)

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe DC as advised by Adobe team - anyway there is no PDF printer on my computer since the instillation on my lapton; my PC has no issues - i can print to pdf from most software on the PC. The Laptop does no longer allow this. Tried install a printer, but cannot find the file within any Adobe folder to complete the install. tried uninstalling and re-installing but still same problem, both computers running the same version & updates. The troubleshoot help is very unhelpful in telling me to click print then print to pdf. Help?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bradleyj36874256,

If you are referring to Adobe PDF printer, please refer the troubleshooting steps provided here Manually installing PDF Printer

Let us know if it helps.

If you are referring to something else, please provide some information.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that this solution is a bit out of date in terms of the directory in which the Adobe PDF PostScript printer driver instance files are stored. Adjust Program Files to Program Files (x86) and Acrobat 10 to Acrobat DC.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines