• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error message This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version 9.1 for full compatibility

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started getting this message after an update last night . Lightroom updated and so did raw. Lightroom cc 2015.1 Raw 9.1 Photoshop CC 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an error that has been acknowledged by Adobe in the latest updates that were released this week. The best choice is to check the box, "Don't show again", and then choose the option to open anyway. Hopefully, this will be resolved in the next updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought of this but am not sure if selecting "Don't show again" will stop all the warning dialogs from activating. Its happening on my system also so I will just stick to selecting "Open anyway".

I have not checked the feature  to insure that if this is done, that all LR edits are applied as expected! Just a thought.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes- this error is also preventing me from processing HDR images in ACR. I get an error message about Camera Raw Filters not being installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message are you receiving? I have Lightroom CC 2015.10 and Photoshop CC 2017/Camera Raw 9.10. I have created HDR images with both Lightroom and with Camera Raw/Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you please elaborate on your "same problem"? If possible, please provide a screenshot of the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines