Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinema 4D file can not see it in Comp screen, Only show me a black screen

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

How are you! guys, Really need help please, I was tried to using Cinema 4 d lite on my MacBook Pro MacOS 10.12, I finish my work in cinema 4D and then come back to After effects 2017. I find the problem in Comp screen. I can not see anything in there, only a black screen and very very slow. I feel weird because I can do same things on my other Mac, a MacBook Air MacOS 10.10 and running very fast.  I tried a lot of things to fix it, Uninstalled and install again and again, or change the TCP, and talk with Adobe. However, I am failed… I am thinking about maybe I need downgrade my MacOS 10.12 to 10.10, or return my new Mac, or waiting for the new upgrade file.  I have no idea what's happening here. So please please help me.

Thank you very much!

Daniel

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 3.09.35 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you talked with Adobe, how? Usually they can fix issues like this.

Anyway, why does it say "untitled"? You should give your C4D file a name and save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They said they have no idea yet.

Yes, I did, I use it 2years before, I know something. Don't worry about that. Only on Ae  2017 and the new pro, I found this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zhang,

I'm looking into this issue for you. Hope I can find out what's going on here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines