• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

latest version of Adobe Flah player msi file?

Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Adobe Flash Player msi file to install via sccm silently. Where can i download the latest version of it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The MSI installer is available via a distribution license.  To apply for a license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  Note that public email addresses (e.g. yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am registered as a distribution agent. I log in to site and there is no link to download the .msi files. Where do I go next>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DLStoehner

What page are you logging into?  It is my understanding that the Flash Player distribution page contents will only load if a user has a current/valid distribution license:

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 1.35.52 PM.jpg

Otherwise, the user is prompted to apply for a license:

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 1.34.39 PM.jpg

If the page is loading for you (1st screenshot), but without the download links there's a different issue going on.  Can you please post a screenshot?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It allows me to log in. But then it wants to tell me that Flash Player is already installed on my Windows 10 machine - which I already know. What I need is to download the .msi file for distribution to the computers on my domain that are not yet Windows 10.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

David Stoehner

Deming Public School District

Network Hardware Technician

500 West Florida Street

Deming, NM 88030

david.stoehner@demingps.org<mailto:david.stoehner@demingps.org>

(575) 543-1047

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The distribution page doesn't do any sort of OS, browser, Flash Player detection.  It sounds like you're going to the Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  page, which does to perform OS/browser detection to offer the appropriate compatible plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've contacted Adobe because I was completely unable to install Flash with the 900kb installer-downloaders which always flood me with strange errors (and delete themselves from the run location! so you can't launch the installer-downloader after failure, have to re-download it)

<moderator:  link to unrelated site removed>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The topic you've posted to is for MSI installers, not the online installers.  Please start a new discussion topic and include the following information:

and do omit links to unrelated websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines