• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 move tool making other tools reset to the main tool in category

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I use the move tool then hotkey to a different tool it will reset the tool I hotkey to back to the main tool in that category.

For example if I am using the pencil tool and hotkey 'B' to it after using the move tool it will change it to the brush tool. Same thing happens when hotkeying to any other tool after using the move tool.

This started after the update last week to Photoshop and is really annoying since I am working on a game project and need to use the pencil tool to make game sprites.

Move tool is the only one causing this issue and none of the other tools when hotkeying from them to another tool have the same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

It's been already been reported and acknowledged by Adobe.

Path / Direct selection tool choice resets everytime you quick select the tool

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to me! I am on a PC.

Iam having troubles with my Toolbox in photoshop. When i use the move tool and press b to start drawing with my pencil it changes to brush It only happens with the shortkeys and switching from move to brush/pencil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been already been reported and acknowledged by Adobe.

Path / Direct selection tool choice resets everytime you quick select the tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines