Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FlashUI Development for Adobe illustrator CS6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Friends,

I want to know how to Develop User Interface using Flash builder for Adobe illustrator CS6(Windows and Mac).

I  installed Flash builder 4.7 From Adobe Creative cloud in Mac Machine.

And Downloaded Creative Suite SDK which contains CS Flex SDK 3.4.0 and CS Flex SDK 4.5.0.

Then I Make the FreeGridUI as zip and Trying to import as Flash builder project.Then the following window shows.

I set /Users/Admin/Desktop/Creative Suite SDK/__MACOSX/cssdk-free/CreativeSuiteSDK/libs/cslibs/1.5/3.4/release as CSLIBS path.Is it is Correct?.

Here I am having a doubt what will be the input path for CSAR.

I viewed CS_SDK_Guide.pdf but I can’t get the answer.

I viewed on discussions but I not Clear now about  where I start the the flash UI development and what are the requirements(For example to open FreeGridUI and make some changes in UI and create swf and finally make a zxp to install).

Please note that: I am confused about the following

(1) It is Necessary to Insatll Flash Flash builder separately or Insatll it with Eclipse(Help->Install New Software)

(OR)

(2) It is Necessary to Insatll the Extension builder as a new Software In Flash builder(Help->Install New Software).

I am not clear about versions of Flash builder and Extension builder.

Please guide me to start flashUI development.

Thank you friends,

Nathan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines