• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile not syncing only pending

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1389 photos on creative cloud. These photos are imported in my Lightroom iPhone and have all completed uploading to the cloud. I can see all the photos in both my iPhone and on the web. I recently started to use Lightroom on my Mac. For 5 days my Mac above my name is showing Syncing 1389 photos. On my Lightrooom Mac Preference page under Lightroom mobile in Sync Activity it should 0 uploading, 0 downloading, 1389 Pending. This status have been like that for 5 days!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi jeffl,

Could you please check if the Lightroom CC version on your Mac is the latest CC 2015.10?

Do sign out of Creative Cloud App and sign back in. See Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffl,

Could you please check if the Lightroom CC version on your Mac is the latest CC 2015.10?

Do sign out of Creative Cloud App and sign back in. See Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I am having the same issue. I show 9 "Pending" uploads that are perpetually uploading. They've been there for weeks & won't go away. I've signed out & back in twice to no avail. When signing out it notifies me that the pending photos will be lost if I proceed with signing out, but when I sign back in they're still there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm having a similar issue right now. I removed the app and downloaded the new version. I also downloaded the app on my IPhone 8 and same issue.. When I add or make changes to collections it will sync from desktop to IPad/IPhone.. However, When make changes on the app using my phone and my IPad it doesn't sync to my desktop computer which I'm using windows 10... please help I'm going crazy with this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines