Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Title H1 size problem

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if I ad to my title (24px) a H1 tag the browsers (all) render it double the size.

I create a website with fixed breakpoints 1200,960, 600, 480px.

Does somebody had the same problem?

How to get out of it?

Thanks for help

Dirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

This has nothing to do with your h1 tag in your caption.

There is a conflict between your text styling and the  MuseThemes widget "Sidebar Connect". If you delete this widget, text size works as expected..

Screen.jpg

I assume, you set a wrong configuration in the configuration spreadsheet or there is a n issue with this widget. So have a look at the spreadsheet and/orcontact the vendor.

One hint: If you want your site to spit out strange effects, issues and bugs, simply keep on flooding the pages with tons of

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a system font and hidpi setting? what font are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use WF Raleway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again: Create a new .muse file with only one text line, formatted as you described, and give us a Dropbox link to this document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone can Guenter will figure this out... )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with your h1 tag in your caption.

There is a conflict between your text styling and the  MuseThemes widget "Sidebar Connect". If you delete this widget, text size works as expected..

Screen.jpg

I assume, you set a wrong configuration in the configuration spreadsheet or there is a n issue with this widget. So have a look at the spreadsheet and/orcontact the vendor.

One hint: If you want your site to spit out strange effects, issues and bugs, simply keep on flooding the pages with tons of third party widgets! . I found 7 3rd party widgets from different vendors on your site – not to forget additionally some HTML objects …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günter,

so I´ll kick those third party widget´s out .

Thank you very much for your help.

Beste Grüsse

Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes

I agree...many problems are poorly written or not updated third party widgets...thanks for helping Dixibody out...was pretty sure you could.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines