• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest RAW adjustment issues

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When adjusting images in the RAW panel, every time I make an adjustment, I get all these preview panels jumping up at me.  It isn't the same - I get split screens, or 4 panels.  Sometimes I get panels but I get that 'transparency' look in the panels.  It goes away as soon as I click the next slider but when I move that slider, another jumpy set of panels appears.  Highly annoying.  I recently upgraded to 2017.1 - terrible to deal with in RAW.  Any help on how to prevent this would be of great help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Try turning off "Use Graphics Processor" in Preferences-Camera Raw

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi briensz,

You may try and reset the Photoshop preferences back to default and check if that helps.

Checkout : Preferences in Photoshop

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it still happens after you do what Mohit says to do, then please give us more details.

You never mentioned what Platform you're on, MAC or PC.

You might have a Graphics Card issue,  what brand is it and do you have the latest drivers for it installed?

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting Defaults helps because it happens less but still takes place.  I have a Dell, PC.  Windows 10.  The computer is a 1.5 years old.  Got it with a higher end graphic card.  There was an update for the card a while back that I did.  Haven't checked if it needs another one.

Picture shows what I am talking about while making an adjustment.PS Issue 1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off "Use Graphics Processor" in Preferences-Camera Raw

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BAM!  We have a winner!  Thanks Dave - that did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That gets you going, but I would also try the following.

Check to see if a graphics driver update is available, and if so apply it. Then try setting GPU on again and see if it will work with the updated driver. If not, you could roll back to an earlier driver or just leave it unchecked.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines