• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something else wrong in this buggy software

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having increasing difficulty with this buggy software which I am paying for and to be honest I am getting very angry with.  I now have a NEW problem. If you can help it would be great, Please see attached imagenav bar issue.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us the .muse file (–> Dropbox), and we'll see …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's absurd. The most basic funtions should work surely? What does Dropbox mean?

Thank you Gunter anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep calm, man. Upload your .muse to dropbox and share the link. We only need your empty pages with the menu, which is set automatically, right? What does it mean: it does not work? Your screenshots do not show, that it doesn´t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines