• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting as Interactive PDF Indesign and images go blurry

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, I am wildly confused as to what the issue is here.

I am attempting to import one page documents as Interactive PDFs in InDesign, but every time I do the two images (PNG) will become blurry. I have tried lossy and lossless compression, all PPI options, exporting for print, exporting high quality print (turning off "optimize for fast web view" as some previous posts have suggested), turning compression to "none" for color images, grayscale images, and monochrome images (as some previous posts have suggested), and a few more options. I don't know enough about compression (and InDesign, apparently) and now I am worried I have adjusted many settings and it is still not working. Can anyone tell me what the best setting is to export?

The links are updated.

This is for my resume, so the document will be sent in emails but hypothetically printed out at some point, though I'd rather have it the priority view be for digital use.

Actual PPI is 72

Effective PPI is 2527 x 2542

Dimensions are 512 x 512 and I am using it much smaller than its original size

ICC profile is RGB document

I have also tried placing another image of very high quality, and when it is exported into PDF it is also incredibly blurry.

Please help if you know anything or what the best export options to try for this.

Thank you!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like your Actual PPI seems too low to start and you haven't indicated the correct measurement, which should be PPI, for the Effective PPI. I think you need to get higher resolution images to start with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines