• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I enlarge the vertical lefthand toolbar to fit the size of my imac screen in photoshop cc

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I enlarge the vertical lefthand toolbar to fit the size of my imac screen in photoshop cc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try editing your Photoshop toolbar un-stack tools to fill the bar which on my widows display is from the tools option bar to the bottom the Photoshop main UI Window. It seems to fitted to Widows height.   I do not have a Mac. Mac OS has an option Windows does not have an option to turn the application frame off. If you use that option perhaps the tool bar will just be the height requires for the number of tool icons displayed in the bar.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop default toolbar can't be stretched like that to fit into the i Mac screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows Adobe default is to dock the tool bar to the remaining  height in Photoshop application window frame under the Application menu bar or under the Application menu Bar and under the Tool Option Bar.   Mac OS UI windows are different.  Applications doe not have a Application menu bar.  Mac UI has a single menu bar the is shared with Mac OS.  The current Application and Mac OS have items in the common menu bar.   Application Main window frame may be turn off.  If that frame is turned off on a Mac what can Photoshop's Tool option bar and Tool bar be docked to ?  Windows user can un-dock these bars and their height or width will not be application frame size.

Capture.jpg

If there is no Application frame for Photoshop its been turned off  what can Adobe dock these bars to?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 8:29 AM, leonwilliam <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines