• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document signed by a third-party application shows the signature only if I wait

Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, Version 2015.023.20070, there is a strange behavior when I try to open a PDF containing a digital signature on Page 2.

If I open and scroll very fast to the second page, the signature does not show up and the page is blank. I can only see the signature frame if I pass the mouse over it. If I click on it, Reader freezes and I have to hard kill the application.

On the contrary, if I wait a few seconds after the opening, everything is fine : the signature, the page, no freeze.

The signature is produced by a third-party application, surely the problem comes from it. But to add more complexity, the developers don't have the time to look at this concern... Consequently, I have to find a solution, but I don't even know what to check.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem ? What should I check ?

Thanks !

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any idea ? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines