• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Problem

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why I get interference when I render a composition? It is always the same interference and appears to stem from a previous project taking the form of fuzzy part images flickering on and off during the first 30 seconds of the render. I have tried all sorts of render settings, even switching the machine off and then starting completely from scratch using an entirely new project with different content. No matter what size I render it has the same interference and there is no sign of it in the preview.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing all caches may help.

Otherwise, which effects are applied to that image?

You can also try to save the project to the old cc13 format and render it in CC2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you martin

I did clear all the caches with no change

Mysteriously I started a completely new project and rendered it with no content whatsoever and it was still the same. Definitely short sequences from a project I did 2 days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your export format?

I recognized rendering issues with CC2017 and using PNG-Sequenzen helps from time to time.

For a closer look at the issue, more information are needed. Maybe you can upload the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Büro

The format is Lossless AVI but I have tried others with the same result

I am new to this - How do I upload a project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Google Drive, or Dropbox or something like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqGwMwY_UbqumQrgGh3y0p-gtuaW

Here is a link to the project and a video showing the result of a render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Can you may provide the footage, too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded the footage

Sorry it took a long time, very slow internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Avauri,

thank you for the footage!

Unfortunately I can't recreate the error on my machine. I've used your project and your last renderqueue settings, the outputfile is as it should be.

When I open your project on my machine, After Effects alerts that this project was last used with OpenCL Mercury acceleration, which is not present on my computer (I'm using NVidia and Cuda). So this could be a clue for your error.

You may update your graphiccard drivers. After Effects hardly use GPU for rendering as far as I know, but give this a try.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thank you very much or your help

Personally, I doubt it is a graphics card problem because it has worked fine up until now and given that it is present on all renders regardless of content I'm inclined to think that After Effects is itself screwed up in some way.

You know what! I think I'll just go back to Fusion, that works okay and is far better than After Effects anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Fusion is awesome and fast!

Re-installing After Effects may solve the problem... maybe re-installing your whole machine... haha. No, go with Fusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, have you verified correct frame rate for your comps?  Seeing images from other comps is an indication that the comp frame rate may be mismatched.

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Avauri,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further. Or did you complete the project with another application?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines