• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i print two images on one piece of paper am using CC

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i print two 5X7" images on a 8X11" paper using a Epson 3880 printer. Was able to do this using CS4.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Actually after posting my reply , I remembered another option, which is File - Scripts - Contact Sheet II.

Personally, I would do the second option in my last post (combine them onto a single canvas and print them as if they were one)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the non-support, non-software-specific forum Lounge. If you let us know which software you are using, a moderator can move your question to the appropriate, product-specific, support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using photoshop CC on a Mac with a epson 3880 printer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either:

Print each image separately - running the paper through the printer twice, and positioning the image on the paper using the "Position and Size" controls in the Printer driver.

or

You can combine both images as layers onto a single canvas, in Photoshop, then print as if they were one image

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually after posting my reply , I remembered another option, which is File - Scripts - Contact Sheet II.

Personally, I would do the second option in my last post (combine them onto a single canvas and print them as if they were one)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be as simple as:

1. Create a new empty 8.5" x 11" Photoshop document.
  2. Drag the two 5" x 7" images into that document from the desktop (or Bridge or Lightroom).
  3. Arrange the two images in the document as needed, since each image should now be a separate layer in the document.
  4. Print.

I have an Epson 3880 too, but those steps will work for any printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines