• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Crop & Resize large batch of images (50,000+ images)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having trouble batching large amounts of images in PS CC 2017. The images need to be auto cropped to remove white space, and resized into 3 sizes. Currently I am running an action in the automate batch to do this. The problem is that PS crashes/freezes after about 3,000 images. Some times it will say not enough ram, other times an unknown error has occured. It is a pain to split up a folder with 50,000+ images in it to do small batches of a few thousand.

Is there other software that will do the resizing and batching on a large scale? I Would like to just let the computer run over night to batch the 50,000 if possible. Or is there something I can do to Photoshop or my computer to make this process run to completion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check this out.

Bulk Resize Photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop currently does what I want with the images: Auto crops, and resizes to 3 sizes. Photoshop will not accommodate the quantity that I need. I need a program that will handle 1,000's at a time without stopping. The bulk resize photos doesn't auto crop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines