• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd party plugins crash in CC 2017 "After Effect error:internal verification error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe.PNG
Most of my 3rd Party Plugins crash AE 2017 when I try to use them. FEC, Boris, Red Giant, Trapcode, and many others.

I have enclosed a screenshot of my hardware but this does not seem to be a hardware problems as all plugins work flawlessly in AE CC 2014toshiba.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

as all plugins work flawlessly in AE CC 2014

Means nothing. CC 2017 is re-engineered in large parts, which simply means you will need new compatible versions of your plug-ins. Check the vendors for respective installers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as all plugins work flawlessly in AE CC 2014

Means nothing. CC 2017 is re-engineered in large parts, which simply means you will need new compatible versions of your plug-ins. Check the vendors for respective installers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium says, download new installers and try them.

Although, I would suggest updating AE to the newest version that just released today first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines