• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird keyframe graph

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do a simple position movement from one point to the other with a linear line.

I've done this plenty before and yet when I did it this time it didn't give me a linear curve, but rather this:

graph why.PNG

I'm not sure why it's doing this, because I have no additional keyframes between the two points, so it should default to linear right?

I'd appreciate some help with this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Spatial keyframes default to auto-bezier, which can produce the types of graphs you see. Drag to select both keyframes in the graph editor then right-click on one of the  keyframes, choose Keyframe Interpolation, then change the Spatial Interpolation value to Linear.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spatial keyframes default to auto-bezier, which can produce the types of graphs you see. Drag to select both keyframes in the graph editor then right-click on one of the  keyframes, choose Keyframe Interpolation, then change the Spatial Interpolation value to Linear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that was exactly it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines