• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Issue

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Print module, and trying to print an 8x10 image. Everything looks normal, except that the Preview box in the upper left corner stays blank. I go ahead and print, but the image prints in the lower, right corner of the paper. It's almost as though it doesn't know the paper size. I double-check that in Page Setup and I am set for the right size paper. Each image I try to drop into the cell doesn't appear in that Preview box.

There's got to be something easy I am overlooking.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Don't know about the rest of the problem but the photos NEVER show in the navigator pane (upper left corner)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know about the rest of the problem but the photos NEVER show in the navigator pane (upper left corner)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob is correct. The navigator panel only ever shows the template that is active.

I suggest you double-check the paper size in the Page Setup Printer dialog, then confirm that the Margins and Cell Size in the Layout panels do fill the paper as wanted.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines