Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specs:

macOS Sierra

version 10.12.2 (16C68)

69.33 GB available, 3.05 TB used on 3.11 TB capacity

Cintiq 22HD (2012)

Creative Cloud latest update, also tried to reinstall CC15.5 and  problems still exist

When I installed the latest update to my CC adobe in general practically stopped working. I would have to hold my stylus on my cintiq for about 15 seconds until the spinning ball would appear, then I could move my stylus (i.e. to make a brush stroke, or to use the move tool - anything).

Since then problems like this exist but new ones also pop up. Today, I can't use hot keys and the spinny ball trick doesn't even work. I can't do any work. My business is losing business. I need this fixed.

I did try today to reinstall Photoshop CC 2015.5, but the problems are there too. This didn't happen before I updated the Creative Cloud, and it has happened since. Though After Effects was acting a little better.

I can't believe I am paying for this product at this point.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Until you can figure it out, you can install an older version, just so you can get some work done. In the middle of the adobe manager you can choose to view older versions then install any older versions on the list.

As for your problems, try resetting the preferences, they can become corrupt and may not necessarily be added when doing a reinstall. If the installer find the preference file, it is suppose to leave it alone, so it doesn't change any settings you prefer to use. Resetting the prefere

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Until you can figure it out, you can install an older version, just so you can get some work done. In the middle of the adobe manager you can choose to view older versions then install any older versions on the list.

As for your problems, try resetting the preferences, they can become corrupt and may not necessarily be added when doing a reinstall. If the installer find the preference file, it is suppose to leave it alone, so it doesn't change any settings you prefer to use. Resetting the preference file will take photoshop back to factory defaults just so you are aware.

If you need more help, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines