• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

X key shortcut not working Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and a few days ago my X key shortcut stopped working. I have looked at forums and seen that language used in Lightroom may be a problem - I use English. I also see advice offered to re set preferences by restarting lightroom and holding down the ctrl and alt keys. I tried this and despite may attempts the dialogue box does not come up. It seemed to happen after the latest update that I installed 3 days ago. Any help and advice will be most appreciated.....thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Resetting Preferences requires holding down  SHIFT+ALT  keys, while you start Lightroom. (not ctrl+alt)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting Preferences requires holding down  SHIFT+ALT  keys, while you start Lightroom. (not ctrl+alt)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wobertc - Thanks very much this worked a treat. X key shortcut now working and of course I was able to reset my preferences. The blog user I looked at who suggested it was Ctrl + Alt was a Mac user so it's an easy mistake to make. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines