• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Database error

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon making changes in the "Develop" tab, I keep getting this error message and the changes do not get saved. When I click on another image and come to the one I was working on there are no changes applied.

I did optimise the catalog and even created a new one, but the issue was not resolved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

This is due to corruption (or a bug?) in the LR Catalog History step database. Please see the suggestions here:

Lightroom CC: 'unique constraint failed' error | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen with a fresh catalog after importing and developing any single imported image? I think that answer will help isolate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joeffry, thanks for replying.

I created a new catalog and imported a single photo. It seems it copes fine, so I guess the problem arises as the catalog keeps building up? For some images I get this warning, for some I don't. If I get it, I might click on another image and come back to the same one and it will be fine for 2 or 3 changes, but then I get it again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is due to corruption (or a bug?) in the LR Catalog History step database. Please see the suggestions here:

Lightroom CC: 'unique constraint failed' error | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep. I exported the catalog and opened it again and the issue was resolved. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines