Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening multiple RAW files in Adobe Photoshop CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've alvays had that kind of list of RAW files, wen opening multiple RAW in Photoshop. Now I'm using it on Windows 10 on my new computer, and although trying to open multiple files at once, they appear one by one in Photohop. How can I change it? How to open that list? (selected on the image below)

Thanks!

2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Not sure if it could be this, however the filmstrip panel can be collapsed/expanded… perhaps it is simply hidden/collapsed? There is a control “handle” on the left hand side of the GUI that can be hard to see, screenshots attached. Drag this panel to the right to reveal the collapsed filmstrip panel.

gui-1.jpg

gui-2.jpg

gui-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The part of the ACR UI you show looks quite like Part of ACR 9.9 dialog which I see on my Widows 10, Photoshop CC 2017.1.  It look correct you have one main edit window and the thumbnails on the left of the edit for the group of RAW Files you selected to process? The thumbnails view can be scroll if all do not fit in ACR window.  What you show looks correct to me.  You ACR seems older the Filmstrip has buttons I see in older version aid ACR?

This is what I see full-screen capture so you can see all.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if it could be this, however the filmstrip panel can be collapsed/expanded… perhaps it is simply hidden/collapsed? There is a control “handle” on the left hand side of the GUI that can be hard to see, screenshots attached. Drag this panel to the right to reveal the collapsed filmstrip panel.

gui-1.jpg

gui-2.jpg

gui-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your initial screenshot you only have the top photo selected, (highlighted in gray)

Directly above this is a button "Select All". What happens when you click this button?

Does it highlight in gray all 4 photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thnank you all.

The problem was I didn't have this right column at all (the screen was from youtube). But it showed after I double-clicked on the border I couldn't see the thumbunail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on that top thumbnail in the Camera Raw window and choose Select All. Now your open image will turn into an open images button. It should then open all of them as separate files in PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the view before:1.png

and after I found this almost invisible thumbnail:

2.png

Great thanks for everyone who tried to help! Especiall @Stepen_A_Marsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

renatarysuje glad to help, thank you for the public and private thanks – it is a rare thing and greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines