Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crush my iMac

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I dont know what is going on, but for several times now, every single time that I am using Lightroom CC, my iMac crushes, and after the computer goes all black, I just get a message "Your computer is recovering from an unexpected system crush" and I have to reboot. This only happens when I use Lightroom, no other application make this on my computer, I will like to know what is going on about. Any help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading todays update LR6.10/2015.10

99jon tech: Adobe Releases Lightroom CC 2015.10 and LR6.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to download this new update keep showing Update Failed and the application never update, I already uninstalled and try to re-installed and still cant install the new update, the worst thing is that now im stuck with Lightroom CC (2015) because of the uninstall. This really sucks.adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the direct download link for LR6.10/2015.10

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work either, I cant do anything now, and customer service  closed my ticket without helping me

This  solution sucks and no one care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so you are aware if you uninstalled your earlier version of Lightroom CC 2015 then you will first have to download and run the install package for LR CC 2015.0 and then run the update patch. All the updates  LR CC 2015.1 through LR CC 2015.10 are patches and require the original application to be present on the computer.

See the screen capture the core application is over 700 mb and the patcher are 200 mb.

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 3.45.39 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to install Lightroom LR6.10/2015.10 manual and now got this Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 2.26.09 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is in the error summary file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines