• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overdid the Straighten .

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I overdid the Straighten tool , now my photo is a good bit askew , how do Irevert it ? I can't seen to see an option .

Thanks ,

Chris.

ASKEW.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

You don't really need history in Camera Raw. The changes it makes are non-destructive in that they do not change the image itself but are held as a list of "how to develop this image" instructions.

To undo the straighten tool go to the crop tool - hold it down so you get the menu and choose "Clear Crop"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Photoshop does not seem to have a Tool called the »Straighten Tool«, so what exactly did you do and did you do it non-desctructively (as a Smart Filter for example)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Straighten.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the pervious state still selectable in the History?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No , there is no History in the Camera RAW section that I can see .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't really need history in Camera Raw. The changes it makes are non-destructive in that they do not change the image itself but are held as a list of "how to develop this image" instructions.

To undo the straighten tool go to the crop tool - hold it down so you get the menu and choose "Clear Crop"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir , you are a genuis and I doff my cap .

Thank you .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haha! I wish

your very welcome - glad you're sorted

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the History state feature and go back to where you were or use File > Revert, But if you've  save the file and closed it, when you reopen it those options aren't available. You should also ways work on a copy of your image so you can start again if necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open the image from my folder it opens in the 'overdid' way , I can't see where to have it open as it was , or an 'undo' .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines