Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync app with desktop with adobe flash?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a simple app with adobe flash.  I will have the app running on the PC and on my mobile device simultaneously.  I was wondering if there is a way to sync them together?  Here is an image of an example.  On the phone I will have 1 button, when clicking the button it will move on the desktop version the red box (red) into the out bin and the black one will move up to where the red box was.  If you press the button on the mobile app, same thing happens again.  I hope this makes sense.  The PC version will always be up when using the mobile app.  Thanks for the help.

shape board.png

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because localconnection doesn't work on mobiles, you'll probably need to use a server as a gateway between your desktop and mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, makes sense.  Any idea how to link them that way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

they'd each poll the server periodically.  one app would download an update (if one existed), the other would send an update (if one existed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines