• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn off annoying notifications of animate cc in right up corner?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to find some switcher for this option everywhere! :'c And I not found in forum threads anything about this :'c
How to turn off these notifications? Yes,they turn off for 5-10 min after I clicking on them, but they still appear again and again :I
asdf2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

You can't currently turn those message off for some reason. It's been logged though and hopefully the team will fix it in the next build.

You can also log a bug using the Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to send your observations to the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't currently turn those message off for some reason. It's been logged though and hopefully the team will fix it in the next build.

You can also log a bug using the Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to send your observations to the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How annoying. I mean, is this just bad coding or bad design or what? I don't understand. My previous version of Acrobat Pro 9 didn't have any of this stuff. Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines