• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fujifilm camera profiles not showing in trial version Lightroom 5.7.1.

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using a trial version of Lightroom 5.7.1., and I am not finding any Fujifilm camera profiles under Camera Calibration. I get a choice of one: Adobe Standard. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Is it the trial version of Lightroom, or something else not working? I have checked camera profile library on my computer, and it too contains no Fujifilm camera profiles. Many thanks! Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Lightroom do not have the additional "Camera matching profiles" for every supported Camera Model. If you give the camera model you are using then maybe someone who uses the same model can advise if you are missing anything. The "Adobe Standard" profile you see is specific to your Camera Model.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom do not have the additional "Camera matching profiles" for every supported Camera Model. If you give the camera model you are using then maybe someone who uses the same model can advise if you are missing anything. The "Adobe Standard" profile you see is specific to your Camera Model.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it is x-pro 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jans63934850  wrote

Thank you, it is x-pro 2

The RAW files from the X-Pro 2 are not supported in LR 5.7.1. So you must be working with JPG files or you have converted the RAF RAW files to DNG files. Same goes as I posted above for Fuji lenses available during the time LR 5 was supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

99% of Fuji lens profiles are built into the program and applied automatically. That is for Fuji RAF raw files. If you are working with JPGs they are applied in camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Just Shoot Me

"Quote 99% of Fuji lens profiles are built into the program and applied automatically. That is for Fuji RAF raw files. If you are working with JPGs they are applied in camera."

The OP is specifically referring to Camera Calibration Profiles and made no mention of Lens Profiles.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. Thanks Dd.

They show up for my X-E2 raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then is is that LR 5.7.1, ACR 8.7.1, does not support the Fuji X-Pro 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The op did not have the camera model but he stated that "Adobe Standard profile showed availability so that would happen if it was a raw file. Strange but the X Pro2 was supported from LR 6.4 Adobe Camera Raw 9.4, it is possible he may have used the DNG Converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all these comments. the files I am editing are RAF converted to DNG using the Adobe DNG Converter. i understand that x-pro 2 is not supported. What continues to baffle me, however, is that I dont get any camera calibration profiles other than Adobe Standard, despite the fact that profiles for Canon, Nikon, etc are in the profile library on my computer. This makes me wonder that there may be something wrong with the LR software i am using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "the files I am editing are RAF converted to DNG using the Adobe DNG Converter"

The DNG converter put the profile "Adobe Standard" in the DNG file headed to enable your version of Lightroom to read the files. I am not sure if there are extra "Camera emulating profiles" available for your camera model since not all camera models have extra profiles.

I do not use DNG files in my workflow so hopefully someone who does, can offer some advice.

In the meantime please indicate what version of the DNG converter you are using and the choices you have selected in the conversion process The latest version of the converter is DNG 9.10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just imported several images from a X-T2 into LR 5.7.1 and in the Camera Calibration section the only profile that shows up is Adobe Standard.

That is because the ACR version included with LR 5 does not natively support any of the newest Fuji cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the decision for the original poster is upgrade to LR6 or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, the DNG converter I am using is version 9.9.0.718.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines