• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

using different adobe id with lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so my subscription for adobe expires on my personal account, but i will be able to use the subscription on my work account. will I be able to open my lightroom catalog with different adobe id??? or is the catalog only going to be able to open with my personal account! any help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Hi jenniferr,

As long as you have activated Lightroom subscription no matter which Adobe ID you use, you will be able to open any of the Lightroom catalog.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jenniferr,

As long as you have activated Lightroom subscription no matter which Adobe ID you use, you will be able to open any of the Lightroom catalog.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be very careful. Adobe will AUTO RENEW your subscription unless you Specifically Cancel it PRIOR to the Expiration Date.

Once it AUTO Renews you can't cancel it without incurring a Cancellation Fee which is 50% of the remaining subscription cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines