• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom doesn't recognize Photoshop Camera Raw Plugin

Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, what to do?  New computer.  Downloaded all my apps from adobe.  I checked to make sure they were all the most recent releases and they are.  When I try to open a file from lightroom into photoshop I get a pop up that says I should update my camera raw app to the most recent version in photoshop so as to be compatible.  Problem is, it is updated, but lightroom doesn't see it.  I hate these little bugs.  Everything was working fine on my old computer.

Windows 10 pro.  Both this computer and my old one.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

This is a known bug, you can ignore it. Check the box that says something like "Don't warn me again".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug, you can ignore it. Check the box that says something like "Don't warn me again".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines