• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive mobile menu box - submenu appears behind/faded

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm learning Muse and for the life of me can't figure out why this is happening.  When I click on the hamburger menu,  I'm seeing ghostly submenu on the 'lightbox'? menu that opens.

http://thegourmetcyclistrmc.businesscatalyst.com

The destination selection is not a page but is there to access the 3 destinations. when you hover over 'destinations' you see the 3 destinations are behind the lightbox menu, not accessible. Can someone please shed some light on this issue - how to fix this?  thanx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

This is not the only issue with your mobile menu. You have this one too: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2302134

Just read my answer, try the suggested solution and see, if your problem keeps showing.

If yes, do the following:

Reduce your existing site to only the elements, which demonstrate your issue (= the menu) and delete all other content (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not the only issue with your mobile menu. You have this one too: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2302134

Just read my answer, try the suggested solution and see, if your problem keeps showing.

If yes, do the following:

Reduce your existing site to only the elements, which demonstrate your issue (= the menu) and delete all other content (This is helpful, because it saves download- and analysing-time).

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look, and time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

EDIT: I think, it is not necessary to give us the .muse file. Submenus apparently don’t work correctly in this constellation. Seems to be a bug related to the problem, which is discussed in the thread I linked above. I reported the issue in the Muse Prerelease forum.

A viable workaround: Build your own menu by using simple elements (text, rectangles or, best choice, state buttons).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines