• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My first images here

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, my name is jorge, I´m from Argentina and these are some images I intend to upload here. Can you tell what you think of them. These are not edited yet. Any respectful comments are welcome. Thank you in advance.APH_0867.jpg

APH_0874.jpg

Sorry for any mistake in writing this..

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the lighting. The quality of the image is nice too. The compositions aren't that great though. Look into the "rule of thirds". Your heads are dead center in both images and it feels really wrong. See these images: https://www.google.com/search?q=rule+of+thirds+portraits&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiowsT8...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your time Szalam. I will take that in consideration. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to frame the image, see what happens. I would like to see the girl not in the center, but on the right. Color and lighting, the idea is very good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I have other images with models on the sides of the frame, so I guess I´ll choose one of them to edit. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines