• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TPL Brushes

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very happy to see that we are able to directly import and use abr and tpl brushes in Skecth. Here are my questions:

1. How can I remove imported brushes from Sketh's tool list?

2. Most of the time Sketch gives error when I want to import tpl files. Are there any specifications for importing tpl files into the app?

Thanks for this wonderful update. If this is developed more to the needs of digital artisits, Sketch would be "the" painting app in the IOS universe.

Cheers,

LG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

LG,

Right now, brushes can't be removed inside of Sketch. They must be deleted either through the Libraries tab in the Creative Cloud Mobile App or by logging in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and deleting  them there. One thing: the deletion will be permanent if you delete the entire library; if you go into the library it's possible to Archive (then later Delete) one brush at a time.

About the error you're getting when trying to import... Can you tell me what it

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LG,

Right now, brushes can't be removed inside of Sketch. They must be deleted either through the Libraries tab in the Creative Cloud Mobile App or by logging in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and deleting  them there. One thing: the deletion will be permanent if you delete the entire library; if you go into the library it's possible to Archive (then later Delete) one brush at a time.

About the error you're getting when trying to import... Can you tell me what it is? And, can you tell me where you're trying to import from (Dropbox, CC Files, etc.)?

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines