• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze missing in Lightroom CC 6.9

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One day my dehaze is there and working its magic, and the next day, it's gone! I've been missing the slider for 2 or 3 days now and I'm losing it. My PC is up to date, and there are no new updates available for my LR software. Help me please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Dehaze is not there because you either:

1. Are not a CC subscriber (yes, I know you said you are a CC subscriber) and are using some version Lightroom 6 (which brings up the question, what version of LIghtroom do you have ... go to Help->System Info and confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
  2. Your version of Lightroom is earlier than CC 2015.1 (which is why, again, we need you to confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
  3. You have not selected, in the Lightroom Develop Module, Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to clarify something. Do you have Lightroom CC, which is the monthly subscription ($9.99/month), or do you have Lightroom 6 which you purchased outright? The dehaze filter is only in Lightroom CC. If you purchased Lightroom 6 then you will not have the dehaze filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do subscribe to Adobe CC with the monthly fee for all the apps, and have for as long as it's existed. However, if I look at my start panel, every app EXCEPT Lightroom is listed as CC 2017. Lightroom has no modifier after the title. I'm trying to re-download from CC to see if that helps. Not sure what happened in the last couple days to cause a change, but I'm thinking this will fix my issue. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dehaze is not there because you either:

1. Are not a CC subscriber (yes, I know you said you are a CC subscriber) and are using some version Lightroom 6 (which brings up the question, what version of LIghtroom do you have ... go to Help->System Info and confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
  2. Your version of Lightroom is earlier than CC 2015.1 (which is why, again, we need you to confirm the version of Lightroom you are using); or
  3. You have not selected, in the Lightroom Develop Module, Process version 2012, and you are using an older process version

Also, Lightroom is not supposed to be listed as CC 2017, it should be listed as Lightroom CC 2015 or Lightroom 6.X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All good now! Not sure what happened but I re-downloaded the app and it now says CC 2015, and my beloved dehaze slider is back. For some reason, before the re-download, it said I had 6.9, not CC 2015.10. Don't know why it did that, because like I said, I've always subscribed to CC, and never had Lightroom before I became a CC subscriber. At any rate, thanks everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chelseaw,

Please check the following options in Lightroom CC:-

• Dehaze is found under Effects>>Dehaze in Develop module (Lightroom CC)

Image result for dehaze lightroom

• Confirm that the image you are looking at is set for Process Version 2012(Camera calibration panel) in Lightroom

44r.JPG

• See in Help > System Info. You should be using CC 2015.10 version.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines