• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Droplet will not apply ACR edits if I drop a folder of ACR files on it.

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I edit a folder of images in ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) and then drop that folder onto a droplet that applies a process action, the RAW file edits are ignored completely. :S

But, if I open the folder and select all the files, then drop them on the droplet, the ACR settings are applied.

All the sidecar files are in the same folder as the images.

I am using the latest PS CC and a Windows 10 64 bit PC.

Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Charlotte

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using ACR sidecar files or  ACR database for storing your ACR settings.  Can you post the Action that you user to create the droplet with.  In one case your action is processing open documents the other case the process hast to open the RAW files into Photoshop converting the into ARG image documents  then process the document open document.   Your opened document case had you ACR settings.  The case where the were not open to begin with  the raw files were converted into RGB image documents but your saved ACR settings were not used,

if you open the folder and select all the files, then drop them on the droplet   I would the the droplet would not start Photoshop but I doe not understand way Photoshop would process the opened documents I think it should open new documents.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines