• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enabling Apple Pencil Settings in Adobe Draw (and Ps Sketch) 4.1

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are now preference settings for fingers when using Apple Pencil in the latest versions of Draw and Sketch.

To access them:

In the lower navigation tap the Settings icon

From the menu that opens choose Preferences.

Scroll down to Input Settings.

Choose how you'd like the app to recognize finger touches.

Draw_Fingers.jpg

One note: At least one stroke with Pencil must be made in the app for the Preference to show up in Settings.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the 4.1 update. When I follow the above instructions, the new settings do not appear in preferences. There is nothing listed under "Interface, Show Touches." About Draw in Preferences even shows the 4.1 update active. I even had a pop-up window when i opened the app showing me how to use the new features in 4.1. And yet, the settings are not available to me. Have you heard of this one/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, yes, I did see that a stroke must be made in the app before the Preference shows up. I have made multiple strokes. It still isn't there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did find a fix myself. After I did the update, made strokes with the pencil, completely quit out of the app on my iPad, then opened the app again, I finally was able to see the new options in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LMayor.

I was just going to suggest trying that.

Glad you found it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines