Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015.10 Camera Raw 9.10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2017.1.0 Camera Raw 9.10.0.739

I have updated both applications (lightroom and photoshop) in addition to camera raw,

yet when I export from lightroom a "tif photo duplicate" to photoshop CC, I get a pop up

message warning me that my camera modules are not of the same version and am given

two choices :

open anyway in Photoshop

or process before in Lightroom.

There should not be any incompatibilities in the modules, usually all gets updated correctly,

but this time around there seem to be something wrong with the versioning of the camera module

either in LR or Ph.

Can someone fix this for the next update, or tell me if I need to do something on my side to fix this?

Regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

This is a confirmed error on Adobe's part. It has been talked about countless times over the past week. The solution is to check the box to not show again and then click the button to open anyway. When you do that everything will function as it should. The only thing that's broken is the logic to  verify that everything is up to date. It will be fixed in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a confirmed error on Adobe's part. It has been talked about countless times over the past week. The solution is to check the box to not show again and then click the button to open anyway. When you do that everything will function as it should. The only thing that's broken is the logic to  verify that everything is up to date. It will be fixed in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines