• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can only add images to my 4 most recent libraries?

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have more than 4 libraries I use to save images, but I can only see the most recent ones.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 1.35.59 PM.png

How can I add an image to a different library? Obviously if I type it into the field above the list, it just creates a new library with the same name.

I can do it within one of the CC apps, but that's a huge pain because the thumbnails are way too small and I need all the search filtering options available in browser.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

(Sorry can't edit my previous post)

The real answer is it's a Mac problem - I had to go into system preferences > general to tell it to always show scrollbars. I wonder how many other things I've been missing! C'mon Apple *shakes fist*

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

What browser are you using where you see this issue, please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was in Chrome, I just tried it in Firefox and I can see now that you can actually scroll through that list, its just that very few browsers nowadays show scrollbars anymore. Maybe it needs some kind of visual indication that there's more to the list? Fades to white a bit on the last link, or only shows half of the last link? Idk. Only discovered it by accident which isn't ideal UI design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Sorry can't edit my previous post)

The real answer is it's a Mac problem - I had to go into system preferences > general to tell it to always show scrollbars. I wonder how many other things I've been missing! C'mon Apple *shakes fist*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kelly,

I too have a Mac. I can reproduce this issue. Go to Mac Preferences > General and switch from Automatically... to Always. This should give you your scrollbar. I notice that the issue does not occur if you use Firefox and have automatic scrolling set.

I'll let our engineering team know about the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started