Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Floating Circles on a moving background

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Does anyone know how this person did the effect in this video at 0.41? I'm fairly new to AE but I know the basic and have used motion tracking before. Thanks for your help!

https://youtu.be/aVT7pCwW2iw

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

I would motion track the player and attach a null to the player, then use that as the parent of the flame effect.

I would motion stabilize the layer to take out all camera movement then add in the circles and apply shatter (you'll have to learn how to animate the force and position of the force to time the shatter effect).

Then I would motion track the ball and apply that motion to another null to make it the parent of the first null to pull the ball from the kick to the goal.

When you get all of

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. track the camera (you might want to do a better job than the video by eliminating the movement of the players)

2. create stroked circles

3. use the shatter effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would motion track the player and attach a null to the player, then use that as the parent of the flame effect.

I would motion stabilize the layer to take out all camera movement then add in the circles and apply shatter (you'll have to learn how to animate the force and position of the force to time the shatter effect).

Then I would motion track the ball and apply that motion to another null to make it the parent of the first null to pull the ball from the kick to the goal.

When you get all of the movement correct you then add a third null, tie the position of the null to the Anchor Point of the Motion Stabilized layer, then parent all of the layers to the third null. This will put the motion back in the footage and add the motion of the camera to all of the other layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines